Jurgen Klopp’s Team has the most goals, with Mohamed Salah, perhaps the best player in the world right now, spearheading the push. Since a home defeat against Fulham in March, they have scored in each of their league outings.
Liverpool vs Arsenal: Stats
- This fixture is the highest scoring in Premier League history with a total of 169 goals.
- There have been more penalties missed in the Liverpool vS Arsenal fixture (7) than in any other in Premier League history.
- Arsenal has won just one of the last 12 Premier League games against Liverpool W1 D4 L7.
- Mohamed Salah has scored seven goals in nine Premier League appearances against Arsenal.
- Diogo Jota has scored three goals in two Premier League games for Liverpool against Arsenal, both matches as a substitute.
- Liverpool has scored 33 goals in 11 Premier League games against Arsenal under Jürgen Klopp.
- Sadio Mané has scored seven goals in the Premier League against Arsenal – he’s only netted more (13) against Crystal Palace in the competition.
- Arsenal has conceded 28 goals in their last eight Premier League matches at Anfield.
- Alex Lacazette has scored in three of his last six Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Team Form
- Arsenal is unbeaten in its last eight EPL matches (W6, D2) since a 5-0 defeat at Man City back in August, the longest current unbeaten streak of any EPL team.
- Emile Smith Rowe is only the fourth player to score in three consecutive Premier League matches when aged 21 or younger for Arsenal, after Nicolas Anelka, José Antonio Reyes and Cesc Fàbregas.
- Liverpool has picked up just a single point from its last two EPL matches and conceded five goals in those games.