We’ve put up a simple guide that will show you how to add contacts on Whatsapp in seconds.
ADDING CONTACTS TO WHATSAPP IS ESSENTIAL FOR ENJOYING THE CHAT APP – AND IT’S SIMPLE ENOUGH.
WhatsApp’s lifeblood is, unsurprisingly, contacts. They’re necessary for you to experience the app. Who else would you talk if you had no contact?
Fortunately, there are various methods for adding contacts to WhatsApp.
How to add contacts in Whatsapp
The first method is to add a contact through WhatsApp.
- Press New Chat, then go to the top menu and select Options, then Add New Contact.
- After that, you’ll be able to add the contact’s name and phone number.
- After you’ve filled in those details, click Save.
- That contact should now display in your contact list on its own.
- If it still doesn’t work, go to Chat, Options, then Reload Contacts.
- Your phone’s address book, on your phone, is the second technique to add a contact to WhatsApp.
- Save contact in your phone using the Contacts app.If this is not the case, you may need to close and restart the program.
- When you return to WhatsApp, the new person should show in your contact list automatically.
- You can also go to New Chat, Options, and Reload Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Adding contacts from your phone is perhaps the most convenient method, as it stores the person’s information on both your phone and WhatsApp.